The Forsythe Difference…our Integrity, Reputation, Track Record and Testimonials
Forsythe Lubrication is a privately owned, family company that has been manufacturing industrial and automotive fluids and lubricants in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada since 1911. We are an ISO 9001 IATF 16949 certified facility that provides exceptional quality and service to our customers.
We are committed to quality across the board. We have chosen a registrar who has auditors with knowledge specific to our industry. Our quality management team consists of senior employees with both quality program and product expertise. The Forsythe internal audit system ensures not only compliance, but actively seeks improvement in effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
Our wider commitment begins with open lines of communication and effective training. Employees are briefed and updated daily on short and long-term goals, output targets, new procedures, products and processes. The continual improvement in product and process are benefits that can be passed on to the customer.
Our commitment ends with no less than total customer satisfaction and the maintenance of healthy “win-win” supplier/customer relationships.
Industries We Serve
The Forsythe Commitment
Customer Service Pledge
Keeping customers informed
- Recognizing customers come first
- Treating everyone with dignity, respect, fairness, and non-discrimination
- Assuming a positive, smiling, helpful, professional outlook on the phone and in emails
- Returning phone calls / emails same day
- Listening to our customers with a caring attitude
- Keeping customers informed about their concerns before they call to ask
- Continually exceeding customer expectations
- Answering questions / resolving issues promptly and accurately – within one working day if possible, otherwise checking in regularly with customer to advise we are working on it and they’ve not been forgotten
- Providing knowledgeable answers to questions or making recommendations
- Acknowledging and thanking customers
- Soliciting customer feedback to improve our service
- Communicate good or bad unsolicited feedback to team / upper management
Forsythe’s philosophy to support our community was established when we began in 1911 and remain supportive today. We believe it is critical to support community development and sustainability and as such, are dedicated supporters of our area. To promote sustainability, we contribute generously by way of time and donations and encourage our people to help make positive contributions throughout the year to several organizations and charities including: