Forsythe Lubrication is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring these are as efficient as possible
- Minimize emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and supplier
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company