Health, Safety, and Environment
Health and Safety
Forsythe Lubrication as a quality manufacturer of lubricants ensures our plant, laboratories, office facilities maintained as clean and healthful places of employment. Every effort is made to design and operate all facilities in compliance with federal, provincial and local health and safety regulations. Forsythe Lubrication endeavors to promptly provide current and comprehensive information on potential adverse health and safety effects as well as appropriate handling procedures for all materials handled by our employees.
It is basic responsibility for all Forsythe Lubrication employees to make the health and safety of fellow human beings a part of their daily concern. This responsibility must be accepted by anyone who conducts affairs with Forsythe Lubrication, no matter what capacity he/she may function.
In order to implement this policy, all laws and guidelines issued by Canadian health and safety laws shall be observed by all employees. Assistance with specific health and safety problems may be obtained from the Health and Safety Committee.
Forsythe Lubrication is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring these are as efficient as possible
- Minimize emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and supplier
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company